DeskRise SPS2 Width-Adjustable Electric Standing Desk
- £546.00 (£455.00 +VAT)
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Delivery Time: 1 week
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
The SPS2 width-adjustable electric height adjustable standing desk FRAME from 700mm at the lowest position to 1150mm at its highest point
Width adjustable to accommodate tops of different sizes. Expandable in width from 1100mm to 1730mm,
The SPS2 frame is produced using aluminum for the upright supports, housing the gearing and all moving parts. The feet, crossbars and top supports are produced in metal, carrying a 5 year replacement warranty.
The electric motor elevation is geared to carry an 80 kilo load in movement (dynamic load) and a 100 kilo load capacity when static. The motor carries a 2 year replacement warranty.
The elevation method is by a simple up/down button switch that can be fitted on either side of the top for user convenience.
The desks are available in a variety of sizes and finishes, a selection of which can be selected below. For other sizes, shapes and finishes please contact Shape on 01629 814656.
The frame is also available without top to enable customers to purchase tops to match existing furniture. The frame is width expandable to fit 1200mm to 1800mm tops, 700mm to 900mm deep.
A small selection of desk tops are available to select below - other top sizes and colours are available, including custom made tops - please contact us if you would like to discuss these options
- Cable Tray
- Frame Size
- 112-172w x 48d (cm) WIDTH ADJUSTABLE
- No. of Columns
- Two Columns
- Weight Rating
- Height Range
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £546.00 (£455.00 +VAT)