muvman Sit-Stand Stool
- £359.00 (£299.17 +VAT)
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Delivery Time: 3 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
An intelligent perching stool that gives you proper support without causing pressure points. With lots of practical details such as the grip for easy carrying of the seat. Not to mention the design that has won national and international awards. The beauty of ergonomics.
4° forward tilt of the spring strut:
This means that you always sit at an optimum distance to your working surface - regardless of your height and physique. The "muvman" prevents you from hunching your back as easily happens when sitting high.
Comfortable, super soft seat:
No congestion of the blood circulation thanks to a flexible, adaptable seat edge.
Movement comes from the joint in the baseplate:
This keeps your hips free and flexible and your leg muscles active. This improves the transport of blood back from the legs to the heart.
The non-slip, non-scratch rubber rim gives you firm support.
For easy carrying of the "muvman" wherever you want to go.
- 360 Degree Spring Strut
- Seat Tilt
- Spring Loaded Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Small Seat
- Back Size
- Weight Rating
- 18 Stone
- Seat Height
- Standard 51-84cm/High 60-93cm
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Data unavailable
- Seat Width
- Data unavailable
- Backrest Height
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £359.00 (£299.17 +VAT)
More movement in everyday life in the office.
Running, jumping, bending, stretching, stooping, ducking, squatting and lying. The range of human movement is enormous. But modern daily life forces us to spend most of our time sitting. Our musculoskeletal system is thus permanently under-challenged and classical diseases of civilization take the upper hand. But we can fight against this trend. By making more movement possible in everyday life. Especially when sitting! With the "muvman" standing/sitting seat, for example.
Greater sitting comfort. And that at any height.
The spring strut of the "muvman" is tilted forward ergonomically and has a great height adjustment range from standard to high desk heights. The variable standing/sitting seat has a stable baseplate with non-slip, non-scratch rubber rim. The padded seat also feels really good with its velvety microfibre fabric surface that is pleasant to the touch. It is temperature-equalising and breathable. For that extra special sitting comfort. Furthermore, the "muvman" has an adaptable front seat edge, an automatic seat return function and a practical carrying grip.