Capisco Puls 8002 Saddle Stool
- £345.60 (£288.00 +VAT)
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Delivery Time: 4 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE Delivery on orders over £500
HÅG Capisco 8002 is a flexible stool with a saddle seat.
The saddle seat can be adjusted between low and high working positions, all the way up to a sit-stand position, enabling you to be more dynamic in your movements while still sitting balanced.
The plastic seat has an extra cushion for particularly good comfort.
The seat height can be adjusted.
The five star base is delivered in black, white or silver-lacquered aluminium.
- Fixed Mechanism
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat - Saddle
- Back Size
- Weight Rating
- 17 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £345.60 (£288.00 +VAT)