AQ100 Activ Chair
- £538.80 (£449.00 +VAT)
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Delivery Time: 2 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE Delivery on orders over £500
Providing long term posture control, AQ100 has enhanced profiles to ensure perfect body contact throughout. With an extra high backrest of 650-730mm and seat depth between 460 and 510mm, the chair is more suited to the taller user.
AQ100 supports the four principle spine curves providing cervical, thoracic, lumbar and pelvic comfort throughout the working day.
With a series of easily accessed chair controls AQ100 ensures that the concept of multi-adjustability is embraced.
Integral Lumbar Support and Seat Slide as standard
Optional armrests, memory foam, or Coccyx Cut-out are all available.
Also available is the AQ200, with a back height of 600mm and the option to have a Head Rest
- 3-lever Independent Mechanism
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Yes (On Operator Plus Mechanism)
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Medium/Long Seat
- Back Size
- High Back
- Weight Rating
- 23 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height