swopper Saddle Stool
- £548.00 (£456.67 +VAT)
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Delivery Time: 3 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
Now with SADDLE seat option. Since its launch on the market in 1997, the swopper has revolutionised the ergonomic chair market with its innovative 3D technology which permits movement and change of posture in all directions. Thanks to its unique three-dimensional movement the award-winning active seat adapts itself to you - not vice versa! This active sitting in three dimensions with many changing sitting positions keeps you in motion all the time and strengthens your back. You keep fit and feel good.
The Saddle option also gives the user more control in the hips and pelvis, making movement even more tactile.
The swopper Saddle Stool comes as standard in Black Premium Leather
Base colour: anthracite or titanium* (*upcharge).
Spring colour: Black
Base: With felt- and metal gliders (for textile-covered floors like carpets and felt and for hard floors like stone, tiles and parquet) or with optional rollers. On request with special rollers for very deep pile carpets or rough floor surfaces.
Spring: MEDIUM (60-120 kg weights).
Seat height: loaded MEDIUM 45–59cm (Unloaded: MEDIUM 52–66cm).
- 360 Degree Spring Loaded
- Seat Tilt
- Spring Loaded Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat
- Back Size
- Weight Rating
- MEDIUM Spring: 18 Stone
- Seat Height
- LOADED: MEDIUM 45–59cm
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Data unavailable
- Seat Width
- Data unavailable
- Backrest Height
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £548.00 (£456.67 +VAT)
Your body cries out for activity. Take heed of it.
The swopper is the first seat in the world to move in all three dimensions. For dynamic, ergonomic sitting. The function, design and engineering of the swopper have won many awards. However, our greatest reward is that the swopper fulfills your individual needs. Every second you sit on it. And move on it.
When you sit on the swopper you…
• strengthen your back
• train your muscles
• keep your intervertebral discs, tendons
and joints fit
• breathe deeper
• improve your concentration
• stimulate your circulation
• have fun sitting and working
Good circulation. Good mood.
Sitting on the swopper makes you straighten the upper part of your body, which frees the diaphragm, you breathe deeper and your circulation is stimulated. The result is better performance and higher concentration. Apart from that, bouncing up and down is good for the mind and soul – because it is purely and simply fun.
Always in motion.
By keeping balance on the sprung seat your body is always slightly in motion. Since the swopper can tilt towards your working surface, there is no longer any need to hunch your back.
Training for your muscles.
Since your entire body is slightly in motion all the time on the swopper, practically all muscle groups remain active and well supplied with blood. The entire musculoskeletal or locomotor system is strengthened and can better keep your back upright. An active back cannot tense up and causes no pain.
Keeping ligaments and joints fit.
Moving your joints, even when sitting, stimulates the formation of synovia (joint fluid). This prevents arthritis and tightens the ligaments and tendons. In this way you can avert joint diseases.
Healthy intervertebral discs.
The swopper encourages you to sit up straight and change your position the whole time. This means that your intervertebral discs are loaded in parallel at alternating pressure points. This keeps the vertebral connections healthy and the cartilages well nourished so that your back remains elastic and resilient.