How We Help You
We are here to help you...
1. Your comfort is our primary concern!
2. We have over 40 years experience and are a family owned and run business.
3. You can try the chairs before you buy* (*terms & conditions apply - some chairs may be excluded from this offer)
4. You can always expect the best advice - we want to help you choose what is best for you, not us.
5. We set the chairs up for you on site to make sure you get the most out of your chair.
6. We have one of the most extensive ranges of chairs and accessories in the UK.
7. Central location with large showroom.
8. Complete service - From the very first contact we aim to provide the best service and advice, through to delivery, set-up and beyond.
9. Friendly service with an understanding of your individual needs.
10. Qualified and professional staff.
Your comfort is our primary concern
From the very first contact we aim to provide the best service and advice, through to delivery, set-up and beyond.
Our decision not to sell via the internet is based on our firm belief that the chairs we sell should be fitted to the user correctly by a qualified member of our staff. We feel the user will benefit much more than if the chair were to be simply left on your doorstep.
Our trained assessors will talk to you to discuss your needs and help you make the right choice. But don't worry if you are concerned about making the wrong choice...
We also feel that the chairs should be tried first to ensure suitability.
To this end the majority* of chairs are available on a two week trial basis (depending on location*).*Special requests such as memory foam, coccyx cut-out and others may not be available for trial. Please ask for details. Our ability to set the chairs up may be dependent upon location.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR SOME FREE ADVICE OVER THE PHONE
We have over thirty years experience selling chairs. Beginning first in a small showroom in Sheffield, then moving out to Bakewell and expanding into the Web, we have sat in, sold and learned about office chairs ever since 1967. But the web and a store are different: It is easy and fun to show a chair in a showroom - Try this one, move this paddle, sit in this one, etc... in this setting we are able to visibly show you our passion, knowledge, and our belief in the product we are selling; this was something we needed to carry over to the World Wide Web. We are not used car salespersons; as hard as this might be to fathom, we are genuinely invested in helping our clients find the office chairs that are best for them.