Ergohuman Plus Elite - Leather Office Chair
- £865.20 £648.90 (£540.75 +VAT) Save 25%
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Delivery Time: 1 week in Black (Standard Spec)
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
Designed with total comfort in mind. The Ergohuman Plus Elite chair (formerly the 'Ergohuman Mesh') is a perfect fusion of art and science, with flex zones that ensure constant support of back and lumbar, multi-dimensional adjustable arm rests for unparalleled support and a height-adjustable pivoting headrest for full cranial support.
The Ergohuman Plus Elite has been designed specifically for those who are in an office chair for long periods of time and require “Intensive Use Seating” to keep them comfortable. Aesthetics, form and function allow this ergonomic chair to utilize a synchro tilt mechanism with 3 positional lock, sliding seat, pneumatic height adjustment, automatic lumbar support system, height and angle adjustable arms and headrest all in one very unique ergonomic chair.
Using the ingeniously simple single lever control to operate the three most frequently used chair functions – seat height, seat depth and back tilt can all be operated from a single point of contact.
This version comes as standard in black leather with adjustable armrests and and adjustable headrest - with carpet castors.
(Web Price Offer Only)
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Flexible Lumbar Support
- Yes - cannot be removed
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat
- Back Size
- Medium-High Back
- Weight Rating
- 17.5 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
- 650-700mm (Inc HR)
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £865.20 £648.90 (£540.75 +VAT) Save 25%
The Ergohuman also boasts 97% recyclability, has Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification and meets EN 1335-2:2009 and EN 1335-3:2009.
An eco-friendly, intuitive, stylish office chair which creates the ultimate user-friendly sitting experience.
To support your neck the headrest can be tilted and height adjusted to suit the user’s individual requirements
Raise or lower the chair’s back to support the lumbar (lower back) region of your spine
Raise or lower the seat height on the chair so feet rest flat on the floor allowing the chair to fit individuals of different heights.
AUTOMATIC LUMBAR SUPPORT
Ergohuman’s split back lumbar for adjustable comfort
This feature allows you to change the depth of the seat to accommodate the length of the user's legs
SYNCHRO BACK TILT
Adjusts angle of back & base proportionally encouraging body movement – increasing blood circulation,therefore reducing fatigue. Additional lock allows you to relax back in one of three positions
Raise, lower, angle and depth adjustments to allow forearms to rest comfortably whilst taking the weight off your shoulders
Polished aluminium five-star base with 60mm nylon castors
SINGLE LEVER MECHANISM
Ingeniously simple single lever control to operate the seat height, seat depth and back tilt functions
Adjusts back tension to allow the back to tilt comfortably supporting your body weight when reclining