- £778.80 £661.98 (£551.65 +VAT) Save 15%
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Delivery Time: 3 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
The 'Slim' high back version. The Hoganas Plus range of posture chairs has a unique mechanism that allows complete freedom of movement. The backrest pivots at a point that encourages constant support throughout the back from the lumbar to the thoracic region, while the seat pivots to open up the hip angle - at the same time as the whole chair moving in free flow and keeping the body active.
The only difference from the +381 chair is that the +381S has a Slim backrest.
For added length in the seat you can choose the Extended Seat, giving an extra 20mm of depth, or for those requiring a shorter seat than standard (47cm deep) there is an option to tailor the depth to suit you - please contact Shape to discuss this option.
Inflatable lumbar support, memory foam seat, a selection of armrests and a neck rest are optional extra's. Please add these below as you 'select' your chair.
There is also a handy 'Mouse Armrest' available, upholstered in artificial leather that will allow you to rest the arm and use the mouse without stretching forward.
- Free Float 'Multimatic'
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat
- Back Size
- High/Slim Back
- Weight Rating
- 20 Stone
- Seat Height
- 410-560mm (standard)
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- 470mm (+/- 3cm seat slide)
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
<p><iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" mozallowfullscreen="" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/144608865?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" webkitallowfullscreen="" width="640"></iframe></p>
<p>1. Backrest height adjustment The backrest can be raised or lowered when this button is pressed. The backrest should be set so that the protruding section provides complete support for your lower back.</p>
<p>2. Backrest angle setting If you pull the lever upwards and apply pressure to the backpad, its angle will change.</p>
<p>3. Adjust the firmness of the recline setting Turn the rubber knob to the left or to the right to set the recline mechanism to fit your body weight.</p>
<p>4. Seat height adjustment Move the lever that controls the seat height upwards to raise the seat position or press with the help of your body weight to lower it.</p>
<p>5. Recline mechanism lock Press the lever in order to lock the recline mechanism in an upright sitting position.</p>
<p>6. Seat angle lock Pull the lever forwards in order to release the lock. If you pull the lever backwards, you can lock the seat angle in any desired position.</p>
<p>7. Lumbar support (optional extra) If you need more support in the lumbar region, more air can be pumped into the backrest using the pump. Air is let out by pressing the button next to the pump. The air cushion has two air chambers in order to ensure that the pressure is equally distributed.</p>
<p>8. Seat depth adjustment There is a lever at the front edge of the seat that regulates the seat depth. Loosen the seat by pushing the lever up towards the seat, move the seat forwards/backwards to achieve the desired depth, then release the lever, which locks in a number of fixed positions.</p>
<p>9. Armrest 4D adjustment The armrests can have their height, width, depth and angle adjusted. Height: Press the button on the side Width: Loosen the snap fitting on the bottom of the armrest attachment. Or move the armrest pad sideways. Depth: Move the armrest pad forwards or backwards. Angle: There is a small locking lever located on the bottom of the armrest pad. The armrest pad can be twisted when this lever is pointing downwards.</p>
<p>10. Neck rest setting (optional extra) The height and depth of the neck rest can be adjusted. Adjust the neck rest to the desired height by pulling it up or down. Adjust its depth by rolling it forwards/backwards.</p>