ACTIVE Electric Sit-Stand Workstation - Single or Double Monitor
- £598.80 (£499.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 1 week
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
Our solution where space is tight, the Winston has a small footprint to fit into the smallest of spaces. Instantly converting any desk into a sit-stand workspace, the Winston Sit-Stand Workstation is engineered to reduce unwanted movement, with a large surface area and convenient storage tray that allows you to bring everything you need with you when you stand. Comes with both SINGLE monitor or DOUBLE monitor conversion.
Features a 40cm range of vertical height adjustment and locking mechanism to keep the workstation in position. Both keyboard platform and monitor heights are independently adjustable. Includes integrated cable management clips.
- Instantly converts any desk into a sit-stand workstation
- 700mm x 400mm solid working surface
- Quick and easy assembly
- Comes complete with a single and double supports
- Power assisted height adjustment
- Single option supports monitor weights up to 7kg and the double option supports monitor weights up to 14kg
- VESA Complaint 75mm & 100mm
- Travel range is 450mm ±5mm
- Travel time is approx. 11 seconds
- The product life cycle is 10,000+
Work Surface Size: 70cm x 40cm
- Frame Size
- Work Surface Size: 70cm x 40cm
- Weight Rating
- Up to 7kg single/14kg double monitor
- Height Range
- 45cm of height adjustment.
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £598.80 (£499.00 +VAT)