Conset 501-11 (156cm Wide) Heavy Duty
- £727.20 (£606.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 2 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
A perfect choice for the pro user, heavy duty and lifting to 122cm. This desk frame supports weights up to 150kg and is height adjustable from 65-122cm. This model is suitable for desks 160-180cm wide.
The price below does not include the table top - please choose your top size from the options tab below.
A small selection of desk tops are available to select below - other top sizes and colours are available, including custom made tops - please contact us if you would like to discuss these options
- Cable Tray
- Frame Size
- 156w x 73d (cm)
- No. of Columns
- Weight Rating
- Height Range
As humans we are designed to stand upright. In this way our bodies are perfectly balanced and our bones, muscles and joints in a neutral position, particularly with regard to the natural curve of our spine. People with existing back problems often find that working standing at an electric desk offers significant pain relief and can also help the recovery process.
The smooth electric height adjustment in the ConSet desk allows the user to alter their working height from 65 cm to 122 cm, making this perfect for multi-user environments. People of various heights can easily adjust their desk according to their specific needs – particularly beneficial for those of a taller stature to prevent stooping.
The Conset Electric Desk Frame - Heavy Duty is a powerful solution when large monitors or other heavy equipment need to be raised with a desk.
Why Buy This:
Powered by a robust Bosch motor integrated into the table leg, the Conset Heavy Duty Frame delivers 150kg of synchronised lift capacity. This synchronisation means the desk remains 100% level during and after height adjustment, and also that the frame can lift 150kg, no matter where on the desk the burden is placed. Despite the load, the integrated motor operates smoothly and quietly, at a maximum speed of 25 mm/sec, using an energy saving design. Four levellers on each leg ensure the stability of the frame. Cable holes make provision for tidy cable management, and the integrated modesty panel provides extra strength, in an attractive lattice pattern. Finished in a Silver or Black Powdercoat.
Who Buys This:
With a considerable enhancement in lifting capacity over our standard height adjustable tables, the Conset Heavy Duty Frame is ideal for pro-users in applications such as financial trading and software development, where multiple monitors are on the desk. It is also popular for applications where firm stability is essential, such as working with microscopes or other scientific equipment.
Each of the frame choices has a number of standard desk shapes and sizes to choose from, but if you can’t find the desk you want we can have it made for you. Please ask us for details on special desk shapes.