DeskRise Sit-Stand Platform
- From £258.00 (£215.00 +VAT)
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Delivery Time: 3-4 days
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE Delivery on orders over £500
A simple and cost-effective solution for Sit-Stand working.
The DeskRise Sit-Stand Platform works with most existing desks and offers a large keyboard tray and wide work surface. The scissor-structure and gas spring means adjusting the height is always a smooth process.
The DeskRise Sit-Stand Platform is available in two sizes, suitable for single and dual monitors and has an easy, smooth gas spring movement meaning a wide range of heights are available between 15cm and 50cm above the desk height.
Combine with our Anti Fatigue Mat for added comfort during the working day.
Platform dimensions 680 wide x 580mm deep
Keyboard Tray: 680 wide x 325mm deep
Platform dimensions 890 wide x 580mm deep
Keyboard Tray: 890 wide x 325mm deep
- Frame Size
- Base Size - SML: w68cm x d56.6cm/MED: w89cm x d56
- Weight Rating
- Height Range
- 35cm Height Range