DeskRise SPS3 Sit Stand Desk Frame
- £478.80 £406.98 (£339.15 +VAT) Save 15%
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- IN STOCK: FRAME ONLY - 1-2 Days
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE Delivery on orders over £500
ELECTRIC SIT-STAND DESK FRAME WITH WORKING HEIGHT OF 65-130cm (when used with standard desk top) and 5 YEAR GUARANTEE.
The SPS3 width adjustable, electric height adjustable desk can be elevated from a very low sitting working height of approximately 650mm to a standing working height of 1300mm (when combined with a desk top) Without crossbars to impede leg space, it is suited for double sided conference use. With easy access and a motorized height adjustment, it is ideal for wheelchair users.
- Memory function with digital display stores and retains height settings for four positions.
- Motorised two-stage sit-stand adjustment with push-button height adjustment.
- Working height range (650m - 1300mm).
- Auto-stop safety system ‘bounces back’ if rise or fall meets an obstruction**.
- Width adjustable to suit top sizes from 1200mm to 2000mm width.
WE CURRENTLY HOLD IN STOCK in WHITE, BLACK OR SILVER FRAMES AND 4 OPTIONS OF TOP SIZE IN BEECH MELAMINE (While stocks last). Other top sizes and colours are available, including custom made tops. *YOU CAN ALSO RE-USE YOUR EXISTING DESK TOP TO SAVE COSTS AND RETAIN A COLOUR MATCH WITH NEIGHBOURING DESKS.*
- Cable Tray
- Frame Size
- 110-180w x 70d (cm) WIDTH ADJUSTABLE
- No. of Columns
- Two (No Crossbeam)
- Weight Rating
- Height Range
- 62.5-127.5cm (Frame Height)
- Product Warranty
- Warranty Period
- 5 Year Warranty Frame/Electrics/Motor
Electric standing desks are an ideal way to stay active at work and keep your blood flowing - great for your concentration, and your posture. A change is as good as a rest, they say, and the quick and easy electric adjustment on the DeskRise SPS3 desk facilitates constant movement throughout the day.
With 4 memory heights and a digital display, plus the absence of an obstructive cross beam, this desk is perfect for multi-user environments or an individual who wants to take advantage of the range of sit to stand heights this desk offers.
**Note in the Anti-collision system:
There are 2 requirements for the anti-collision system:
- The anti-collision system is only activated when using the memory
- The anti-collision system only works when the difference in force is suddenly noticeable by the system. If the desk simply meets an unmoving object slowly it will continue to rise or fall.
Why not try the desk alongside sit-stand stool that also offers movement, such as the muvman, swopper, BackApp or Varier Move. Then you can easily take the weight off your feet without the need to sit down fully. The human body just isn't designed for sitting, and while we supply and recommend ergonomic chairs for many people who really need it, our bodies are meant to be active. They are made for movement. This is why our chairs are made for movement, and this is why we recommend Sit-Stand desks. We don't think you should necessarily stand up all day either! Sit down, stand up, perch, walk around, perch again. As long as you are comfortable...
- Frame size - W(1075-1800) x D575mm
- Input - 110/230VAC
- Material - Steel
- Column height range - 625-1275mm
- Max speed - 38mm/s
- Display shows - 65-130cm (Due to standard 25mm Depth of top)
- Powder finish options - Grey/white/black
- Lifting Noise level produced - 38db
- Max loading - 120Kg
- Motor life - 20.000 times
- Operating temperature - 0-40 degree
- Warranty - 5 years
Add Desk Top?
Add Cable Tray?
From £30.00 £25.50 (£21.25 +VAT) Save 15%
Neatly store power strips and excess cables with the cable tray. Because of its height adjustable mounts, it can be fixed underneath almost any desk. Having telescopic slides with ball bearings, it still keeps everything accessible. A welcome addition to every workplace. Mounts underneath desktop Slide out for easy access Height adjustable mounting Fits most desks High quality design made of steel Dimensions (w x d x h): 790 x 160 - 280 x 160 - 260 mm