WorkFit-SR Single LD (Black)
- £650.00 (£541.67 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 1-2 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
The NEW WorkFit-SR positions a complete workstation within the footprint of your desktop without protruding into your space. It clamps to the rear of most surfaces, converting any tabletop into a healthy sit-stand desk.
This is a premium furniture retrofit solution, featuring refined aesthetics and superior material construction. When in the seated position, the thin worksurface always stays close to your desktop. The all-aluminum composition is extremely sturdy, allowing for easy, handle-free height adjustment.
This single monitor, light duty (LD) solution, supports lighter monitors up to 24 inches and 7.3kg in weight. A heavy duty (HD) model is also available supporting monitors up to 30 inches and 11.4kg in weight.
- Frame Size
- Worksurface Size: w74.9cm x d55.2cm.
- Weight Rating
- < 7.3kg
- Height Range
- 58cm Combined Height Range***
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £650.00 (£541.67 +VAT)
This model is optimized to accommodate a single, lighter display
Premium aesthetics and sturdy construction: all-aluminum worksurface, bow and pivots
Worksurface/keyboard tray stays on top of the desktop, never intruding into your space
The ergonomic design offers 18" (45.7 cm) of in-tandem height adjustment for monitors and keyboard, with an extra 5" (13 cm) of independent lift for monitors. Screens tilt to your preferred angle and the deep worksurface lets you place the keyboard where you want it, controlling focal distance
Configuration flexibility makes WorkFit-SR well suited to taller users: worksurface can lift higher than other WorkFit models; monitor pivots can be installed at tall-user heights
Spacious worksurface accommodates any keyboard and mousing device with plenty of room for other desktop items
Internal cable management hides cord clutter; includes pre-installed USB cable for easy connectivity
Five-year warranty: tested and guaranteed! Proven lift technology is reliable through thousands of adjustment cycles
Includes height-adjustment column, desk clamp, LCD pivot, worksurface/keyboard, one (1) USB extension cable, one (1) cable wrap
NOTE: Extra-long cables are required to span between standing and sitting heights
Optimized for desks that are 30"–36" deep (76–91 cm): on desks shorter than 30", worksurface will extend beyond desktop edge; on desks deeper than 36", worksurface will not extend to desktop edge
Worksurface Dimensions: 29.5" x 21.8" (75 x 55.4 cm)
* Weight Capacity: Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly = 16 lbs (7.3 kg). LCD weight = 3–13 lbs (1.3–5.9 kg); worksurface ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
*** LCD and keyboard adjust 18" (46 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 5" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 23" (58 cm)
Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
NOTE: Because mounting surface materials can vary widely, it is imperative that you make sure mounting surface is strong enough to handle mounted product and equipment
Product Weight: 39 lbs (17.7 kg)
Shipping Dimensions: 24.75" x 14.25" x 40.75" (62.9 x 36.2 x 103.5 cm)
Shipping Weight: 56.5 lbs (25.7 kg)
Warranty: Five (5) years58