- £106.80 (£89.00 +VAT)
- Delivery Time: 3-4 days
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE Delivery on orders over £200
A variable arm rest which attaches to the front of the desk. Suitable for left or right arm (or both).
The Ergorest provides help for those working with display screen equipment, which places strain on the arms, neck and back.
It supports the arms, thereby preventing occupational health problems, easing the tension caused by working with computers and helps guide the body to the correct working posture.
Ergorest forearm supports are designed with functionality in mind
Their durable double support structure is made of cast aluminium and guarantees firm support and an unlimited range of movement. The support pad is upholstered in genuine leather, making it easy to maintain and a pleasure to use.
- Dimensions HxWxD (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Desk Clamp
- Height Adjustable - Range(mm)
- Support Material
- Vinyl covered foam
- Suitable for various Desk Thicknesses
- No (clamp to fix)
- A variable arm rest which attaches to the front of the desk.
- Suitable for left or right arm (or both).
- Helps prevent muscle fatigue in neck and shoulders.
- Height adjustable.
- lightweight and easy movable.
- Support is provided away from the wrist to avoid any pressure points in sensitive areas.
- G clamp fixing suits most desks.
- Specify shallow desk clamp for desktops 15-43mm thick.
- Specify deep desk clamp for desktops for desks 34-64mm thick.
The padded forearm support is designed to take the weight of the arm, relieving the muscles and tendons in the neck and shoulders. The Ergorest clamps to the side of the desk and suitable for varying depths of desk top. Please specify shallow desk clamp for desktops 15-43mm thick or deep desk clamp for desktops for desks 34-64mm thick.