AM:PM Extra High Back Office Chair (Arms Optional)
- £914.40 (£762.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 3 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
Our Extra High Back Ergonomic Office chair, from Nomique, offers an integrated, adjustable head support, and is particularly suited to taller users, or those wishing to have extra support above the shoulders. Effective Back Height 70-77cm
The chair features a long seat depth between 52cm and 57cm, and an 'effective' back height of 70cm to 77cm (taken from the top of the seat to the top of the backrest). The chair is normally rated to 23 stone using that standard black plastic base - however, we have shown this product here with the additional polished aluminium base and the chair is rated to 30 stone.
The mechanism on the AM:PM chair has a synchronous movement, with an independently tilting seat that can be fixed, or left freely moving, allowing the user to open the pelvis and stretch out, constantly varying the postures and reducing static load in the spine.
The chair comes with or without armrests, and your choice will depend very much on your shape/style of desk. If you work at a deep curved desk we would suggest not having armrests, but it is a very personal decision, and we will leave that up to you!
- Synchronous with Independent Seat Tilt
- Seat Tilt
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Weight Rating
- 23 Stone (30 Stone with Polished Base)
- Seat Height
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
- 700-770mm (Effective Height)
- Product Warranty
- Warranty Period
- 3 Years