FAST SHIP Capisco Puls 8020 Saddle Stool
- £408.00 (£340.00 +VAT)
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Delivery Time: 1-2 days
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE Delivery on orders over £500
FAST SHIP - HÅG Capisco 8020 'BLACK' is a truly versatile saddle stool with integrated backrest offering lumbar support and arm supports when resting, with a seat cushion for added comfort.
The saddle seat can be adjusted between low and high working positions, all the way up to standing, enabling you to be more dynamic in your movements while still balanced.
The seat height, seat depth and back height can be adjusted.
Tilt resistance is adjustable and lockable.
Standard 200 mm gas lift with seat heights between 470 and 635mm suits most environments, or LOW gas lift for those needing to get down low...(400-535mm)
- Free Float Mechanism
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Arm supports when in a relaxed Position
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat - Saddle
- Back Size
- Medium Back
- Weight Rating
- 17 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Data Unavailable
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height