- From £504.00 (£420.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 4 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
Medium back fully upholstered, medium seat ergonomic chair with BalancedMovementMechanism ™. The H03 is idea for a wide variety of applications and easily adapts to all types of people. Its simple lines suit all modern working environments.
HÄG H03 can be adjusted instantly to suit different users, whatever their weight or size. Seat depth, back height and armrests are all set simultaneously using a unique grip adjustment.
The H03 340, 350 and 360 all have the extra benefit of weight tension control levers to make this range of seating fully adaptable to each person.
The H03 350 has a medium backrest with a fully upholstered seat and backrest. The shaped backrest and free-float movement provides excellent support.
This chair is designed to follow your movements. The chair pivots in the centre and adjusts to your body weight.
- Balanced Movement Mechanism
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat
- Back Size
- Medium Back (Fully Upholstered)
- Weight Rating
- 17 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Data unavailable
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From From £504.00 (£420.00 +VAT)
His. Hers. Yours. Ours. HÅG H03 - Work chairs
The HÅG H03 Work chair is perfectly suited to modern working life. If you are looking for a flexible chair that adjusts easily to different needs, this is the perfect solution for you. HÅG H03 can easily be adjusted for different users regardless of their height and weight. Thanks to its unique rocking mechanism, you are always in balance – ready for your next move. This flexible and user-friendly collection is a great favourite among educational establishments
Ever wondered what the best position to sit in is? It’s always the next one! An ergonomic chair is one that follows you naturally into your next seating position. It should heed the body’s movements, both small and large, and stay still when the body wants it to. With a chair that follows the body, the user can focus on work while the body supplies the needs of the muscles that are activated. You move your whole body without even thinking about it. Good blood circulation is fundamental to a healthy body and clarity of thought.
HÅG H03’s seat is made from recycled car bumpers and waste household plastic packaging. Plastic components are labelled to enable sorting for recycling. HÅG is registered as an environmentally conscious enterprise within the EU Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS). We also employ environmental management systems in accordance with NS-ISO 14001. When you buy a HÅG chair, we’ll remove your old chair (regardless of brand) free of charge.
HÅG H03 was designed around the theory that the visual form should explain the function – to achieve a harmonious product, the impression should be the same for both body and soul. Søren Yran designs furniture and special interiors, primarily in Norway and the US.