- From £523.20 (£436.00 +VAT)
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Delivery Time: 4 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
Low back, small seat ergonomic chair with BalancedMovementMechanism™ and a 10 year guarantee. The H04 range is designed to follow your movements. The chair pivots in the centre and adjusts to your body weight with a tension control.
The H04 also has a lockable tilt mechanism, allowing you to lock the chair in one of three positions.
- Balanced Movement Mechanism
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Short Seat
- Back Size
- Low Back
- Weight Rating
- 23.5 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Data unavailable
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From From £523.20 (£436.00 +VAT)
Timeless and comfortable. HÅG H04 Office chairs
Key words describing HÅG H04 are balance, freedom and movement. Balance because it provides the best starting point for any movement, freedom of movement because it permits unrestricted movement, allowing you to focus on your work. HÅG H04 is an updated version of the HÅG Credo, the best-selling office chair in Scandinavia. With a traditional but simultaneously up-to-date visual design, the chair is perfect for all businesses and offices, large or small.
Ever wondered what the best position to sit in is? It’s always the next one! An ergonomic chair is one that follows you naturally into your next seating position. It should heed the body’s movements, both small and large, and stay still when the body wants it to. With a chair that follows the body, the user can focus on work while the body supplies the needs of the muscles that are activated. You move your whole body without even thinking about it. Good blood circulation is fundamental to a healthy body and clarity of thought.
HÅG H04 meets the most stringent environmental requirements, both in terms of production and the selection of materials. Plastic components are labelled to enable sorting for recycling. Easily exchanged components contribute to a product that lasts. The chair is 97% recyclable. HÅG is registered as an environmentally conscious enterprise within the EU Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS). We also employ environmental management systems in accordance with NS-ISO 14001.
The diversity of products, objects and shapes in a modern open-plan office requires that each individual element has a well considered visual expression. This is the concept behind the timeless visual design of HÅG H04. Peter Opsvik and his colleagues have collaborated with HÅG since 1974 and have made a major contribution to the philosophy on which HÅG builds its business.