H05 5600 (Armrests Optional)
- £848.75 (£707.29 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 1 week in FAME Black
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
Fully upholstered high back with medium seat.
Ergonomic chair with BalancedMovementMechanism ™ and independent backrest lock. 4 in 1 adjustment wheel for easy adjustment.
HÄG H05 has exceptional and unique simplicity of adjustment. You only need one lever and one wheel to adjust the chair so that it follows your every movement.
Once you’ve found the right height, twist the wheel. Replacing multiple knobs and levers, the wheel will simultaneously set the seat depth, back height and tilt resistance as you sit in the chair.
The H05 shares many of the design features of the popular H04 Credo, with specially shapes backrests providing effective support for your back. The movement within the mechanism allows for freedom of movement, keeping you active while you sit.
The H05 5600 features a high backrest, which is fully upholstered.
- Balanced Movement Mechanism
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Wide Seat
- Back Size
- High Back (Fully Upholstered)
- Weight Rating
- 23.5 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Data unavailable
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £848.75 (£707.29 +VAT)
So simple. So clever. HÅG H05 Office chairs
The HÅG H05 office chair is not only the perfect seating solution for achieving movement and variation – it is also brilliantly simple, all you need is a lever and a handle to make the necessary adjustments. The patented SwingBack function allows the armrests to easily be folded behind the back, out of the way.
Ever wondered what the best position to sit in is? It’s always the next one! An ergonomic chair is one that follows you naturally into your next seating position. It should heed the body’s movements, both small and large, and stay still when the body wants it to. With a chair that follows the body, the user can focus on work while the body supplies the needs of the muscles that are activated. You move your whole body without even thinking about it. Good blood circulation is fundamental to a healthy body and clarity of thought.
HÅG H05 is produced according to environmentally sound principles, for environmentally sound use. Few and easily exchanged components contribute to a product that lasts. Plastic components are labelled to enable sorting for recycling. HÅG is registered as an environmentally conscious enterprise within the EU Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS). We also employ environmental management systems in accordance with NS-ISO 14001. When you buy a HÅG chair, we’ll remove your old chair (regardless of brand) free of charge.
HÅG H05 was designed around the theory of balanced rocking. Your balanced sitting position is the best starting point for movement. Peter Opsvik and his colleagues have collaborated with HÅG since 1974 and have made a major contribution to the philosophy on which HÅG builds its business.