HAG Futu (Armrests Optional)
- From £591.60 (£493.00 +VAT)
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Delivery Time: 1 week in Black
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
HÅG Futu provides the best of two worlds; an advanced interior based on HÅG’s new inBalance technology, and with its clean and continuous lines HÅG Futu is more a piece of furniture than a technical aid. It is simple, easy to use and just as well suited to large office landscapes as to individual offices.
FutuKnitTM - 3D shape-knitted fabric, especially designed for HÅG Futu. FutuKnit’s good elastic properties naturally adapt to the shape of the user's back, weight and movements.
Eight attractive colours: black, grey, blue, burgundy, red, green, sand and
- inBalance (Balanced, flowing tilt function backwards and forwards)
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat
- Back Size
- Medium Back
- Weight Rating
- 23.5 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Data unavailable
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From From £591.60 (£493.00 +VAT)
HÅG Futu is more a piece of furniture than a technical aid. It is simple, easy to use and just as well suited to large office landscapes as to individual offices. Even though HÅG Futu is fully functional, it nevertheless lacks long dominating levers and ugly dials that disturb the visual expression.
HÅG Futu is the first chair with the newly developed technology HÅG call inBalance. inBalance is a seat mechanism that ensures that you sit extremely comfortably and in balance, regardless of whether you are small and light or very tall and heavy. The chair follows your every movement – either stretching backwards or leaning forwards to your desk. And best of all, you are in control of the chair, not vice versa. Want to know which position is the best? It’s always the next one! An ergonomic chair is a chair that follows you naturally into the next sitting position. It must obey the body’s small and large movements and stay still when that is required, just like HÅG Futu.
HÅG Futu complies with the strictest environmental requirements both with respect to manufacture and choice of materials. It is manufactured using a minimum of resources and no environmentally harmful materials. A huge 97% of the chair can be recycled and almost 50% of the chair’s components are made from previously recycled materials. HÅG Futu is also GREENGUARD certified, which guarantees that the chair has no harmful emissions. In common with all of HÅG’s chairs, the environmental profile for HÅG Futu will be documented in the Environmental Product Declaration (EDP) – in accordance with ISO 14025. HÅG is registered as an environmentally conscious company within the EU EMAS arrangement (Eco Management Audit Scheme). We also have environmental management systems in accordance with NS-ISO 14001.