RH Activ 200 ESD
- £631.20 (£526.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 4-6 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
RH Activ 200 ESD mechanism - Small backrest, small seat with ESD Castors (ESD Fabric)
RH Activ 200 ESD has a shaped back with pronounced support for the curve of the back. Level seat with waterfall front edge. The chair comes as standard with a base in black aluminium and free wheeling ESD castors (metal)
- Activ Mechanism
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Small Seat
- Back Size
- Low Back
- Weight Rating
- 19 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
The mechanisms on the ESD range of chairs are by necessity quite limited in order to reduce the build-up of static electricity. However, the forward tilt of the seat and backrest angle adjustments give this chair a good level of adjustability to fit each user.
The specially shaped backrests provide maximum support for the back, particularly in the lumbar region, and the waterfall edge to the seat pan reduces pressure under the thighs.
The RH ESD chair is designed to effectively discharge static electricity and to be used in areas where this is required e.g. the electronics industry. Electric discharge is through the backrest, the seat, the gas stem and base down through the castors and to the floor. The chairs are approved in line with SP-method 2472. To work effectively the chair should be used in an ESD-adapted environment.