Dining and Lounge
Ergonomic chairs are not just for the office. At home, whether in the living room, dining room or kitchen bar, your chairs can make a difference. The Varier range of furniture, made in Norway, are a superior range of ergonomic chairs made for movement. The range includes the Variable kneeling chair, the very first true ergonomic chair, designed over 30 years ago by Peter Opsvik, and just as popular today! This concept was taken a few stages further with the Thatsit, and then the Gravity recliner chair. We know these products are not cheap, but the quality speaks for itself!
page 1 of 1
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
From £875.00 (£729.17 +VAT)
Thatsit balans is based on the original concept of the Variable Kneeling Chair. By adding an adjustable backrest, Thatsit is...
page 1 of 1