RH Extend 120 (Arms & NR Optional)
- £745.20 (£621.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 1 week in Black
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
RH Extend 120 - Ergonomic office chair with high back and knee tilt movement mechanism.
The Extend comes in two versions: The Extend 220 comes with the addition of an independent backrest angle adjustment - ideal for those requiring increased levels of adjustment. The Extend 120 comes without this feature, making this more suitable to multi-user environments.
All backrests have been designed to give full support and excellent strain relief. They are slightly concave to surround your back, and narrower towards the top to permit good mobility for the arms
The RH Extend backrest is equipped with a lumbar flex pad that makes it easier for the back to stretch with full support. This, combined with the unique thoracic cushion in the upper part of the backrest, provides excellent support for the lumbar region, thorax and shoulders.
- A-Synchronous Movement
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat
- Back Size
- High Back
- Weight Rating
- 23.5 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
RH Extend is ideally suited for working in all modern office environments and is also suitable as a multi-user chair if several of you are sharing the same work area.
The seat provides excellent weight distribution and strain relief. The waterfall edge and the shape of the seat pad reduces pressure on the underside of the thighs while ensuring that you always remain in the centre of the seat even when the chair is at its maximum forward tilt.
The front part of the seat cushion is also shaped to conform to the shape of the thighs, while the back part is flat to allow correct positioning of the ischial tuberosites.
To increase the comfort level for the rest of your body you can add adjustable armrests and a neck support.
The seat and backrest pads on the RH Extend can be removed and easily replaced when worn, reducing the need to replace the whole chair.
This range can be fitted with a range of options. Delivery times may be extended on some special requirements.
From £110.40 (£92.00 +VAT)
215-295mm high from the seat
From £115.20 (£96.00 +VAT)
200-280mm high above the seat