Sculpt Posture Chair (Arms Optional)
- £302.40 (£252.00 +VAT)
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Delivery Time: 2 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE Delivery on orders over £500
The Summit Mid Back ergonomic office chair is a highly contoured operator task chair, with a standard seat depth of 46cm and an optional seat depth adjuster taking it to 51cm. Optional integrated lumbar air cell gives superb lower back support, with a nicely curved kidney support.
A back height of 46-53cm above the seat, makes the chair suitable for a wide range of users . 3-lever Operator Plus mechanism as standard gives independent back angle, seat angle and seat height adjustment.
- 3-lever Opeator Plus Mechanism
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Yes (On Operator Plus Mechanism)
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat
- Back Size
- Mid Back
- Weight Rating
- 23 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- 460mm (to 510mm inc adjuster)
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
- 460mm above seat (+ 7cm Height Adjustment)
The standard 3-lever mechanism (Operator Plus) on the Summit Sculpt chair gives the user the ability to control both the seat angle and the backrest angle to gain maximum comfort and correct posture. There is also the option to go for a synchronous mechanism instead, giving the chair less adjustment, but a more flexible movement mechanism where the backrest opens out at a 2:1 ratio from the seat. Both mechanism are suitable for back pain, and it very much depends upon your personal preferences, so please do give Shape a call to discuss your needs if you would like any further advice.
Options on this chair include memory foam and coccyx cutout for relieving pressure related pain, and adjustable armrests.