i29 - Mesh Back Office Chair with Cushioned Seat
- £684.00 (£570.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 4-6 Weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
The i29 boasts one of the most intuitive mechanisms on the market. With three easy-to use pictorial controls on the right-hand side operating seat height, seat depth and advanced dynamic movement, the mechanism can also be locked at any angle. This works like a knee tilt mechanism with the first articulation at the underside of the thighs and the second point under your sitting bones (ischial tuberosities), delivering constant support in active mode and reducing the pressure on the underside of the user’s thighs. For those who prefer a more cushoied seat, and want to avoid a mesh seat, this specially cushioned model is the perfect choice.
The extendable direct tension control adjusts the resistance of the chair to comfortably balance users weighing from 8 to 23.5 stone.
The fully patented floating lumbar support automatically moves with you when in dynamic mode, giving continuous lumbar support. The chair's split back is designed to deliver independent upper back support as well as ensuring the patented lumbar system protects the lower regions – keeping the user's pelvis rotated.
The back can easily be height adjusted for each user's anthropometic measurements by releasing two buttons on the back of the chair.
The i29 is fitted with an aluminium five-star base as standard. The chair can be also be enhanced with optional features. Two different styles of optional headrests are available and may be retro-fitted – the Executive headrest is ideal for 24/7 use and managerial areas, and the Ergonomic headrest provides more adjustment.
The 4D multifunctional arms incorporate three buttons to increase armrest length, width and height which can be locked in position. The angle of the armpads can also be adjusted to suit. If customers prefer their chair to have no arms the i29's can be removed easily leaving the design uncompromised and safe for users.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE FABRIC AND COLOUR CHOICES
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Flexible Lumbar Support
- Yes - Can be removed
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat
- Back Size
- Medium-High Back
- Weight Rating
- 23.5 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- 510 mm
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
- 570-620mm (Exc HR)
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £684.00 (£570.00 +VAT)