RH Support Alternative 4545
- £403.20 (£336.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 4 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE Delivery on orders over £500
RH Support Alternative with chest support.
The RH Support Alternative is an ideal solution for users wishing torelieve strain on their backs whilst working in a forward leaning position. Tasks such as teaching at low desks leaning over children's work, doctors, dentists, chiripractors etc. The uique chestsupport allows you tolean forwad and take the weight off the spine whilst supporting a more natural curve. The design of the chest support does not obstruct movement of the arms and can be adjusted in height to suit the individual.
The RH Support can also be used for lower working positions making it ideal for teaching, industrial and other applications. The Support series provides variable adjustment of seat and back angle. A wide range of accessories enables flexible adjustment to individual requirements and working environments
The addition of the seat angle adjustment gives the user additional scope for placing the angle of the seat in just the right place, increasing comfort.
CHAIR MECHANISM - The RH Alternative comes with one mechanism (3G) allowing varying angle of the seat and backrest. This gives the user the benefit of adjusting their position to suit their needs when working at various heights and tasks.
- Seat and Chest Tilt
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Chest Support Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Small Seat
- Back Size
- Small Chest Support
- Weight Rating
- 19 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £403.20 (£336.00 +VAT)