AQ200 Activ Chair
- £516.00 (£430.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 2 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
Providing long term posture control, AQ200 has enhanced profiles to ensure perfect body contact throughout. With a high backrest of 525-595mm and seat depth between 460 and 510mm, the chair is suited to a wide variety of users.
AQ200 supports the four principle spine curves providing cervical, thoracic, lumbar and pelvic comfort throughout the working day.
With a series of easily accessed chair controls AQ200 ensures that the concept of multi-adjustability is embraced.
Integral Lumbar Support and Seat Slide as standard
Optional head rest, armrests, memory foam, or Coccyx Cut-out are all available.
- 3-lever Independent Mechanism
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Yes (On Operator Plus Mechanism)
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Medium/Long Seat
- Back Size
- High Back
- Weight Rating
- 23 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height