Adapt 640 - Memory Foam Seat
- £690.00 (£575.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 2 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
Small Back, Large Seat ergonomic chair with Free Floating Mechanism, forward seat tilt mechanism, seat slide, independent back angle adjustment, inflatable lumbar support and memory foam seat as standard. The Adapt 600 range is highly adaptable to accommodate most requirements. If you can't see what you need below, just ask and we will let you know what is possible.
If you are choosing this model to help with coccyx pain, we advise that you choose the coccyx cut-out option from the product builder below. ***This cut-out can also be tailored to the size and shape required on request***
- Free Float Movement
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat (Can be customised)
- Back Size
- Low Back
- Weight Rating
- 23 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £690.00 (£575.00 +VAT)
The ADAPT range of ergonomic office chairs has one principle in mind: adaptability. Its ergonomic features are numerous and in keeping with many of the true ergonomic chairs on the market today. The free float, knee tilt mechanism allows the body to be supported at all times, but the ADAPT range of seating has, as standard, a memory foam seat. This distributes the weight more evenly across the legs and makes for an extremely comfortable sitting posture.
The addition of an adjustable air lumbar support as standard, and seat slide, also make this chair adaptable to individual needs for a very competitive price.
The Adapt 640 chair has a low back, free float knee tilt mechanism, adjustable air lumbar support, memory foam seat and seat slide as standard. The 640 has a longer seat depth and wider seat pan than the 610.
Multiadjustable armrests and neck rest are optional: See prices below for more information.
Special requirements are numerous on this range of seating. It is extremely adaptable and we can accommodate people of varying sizes quite easily and at low cost. Extra leg length, for example, can be achieved for as little as £21 + vat. It is very important when choosing a chair that it fits your stature, and we do try to ascertain the necessary measurements so that we can suggest a suitable chair for you.
Movement and swivel lock options are also available on ADAPT chairs.
Split Seat chairs are also available on the ADAPT range.
This range can be fitted with a range of specialist options. This includes coccyx cut-out, extra foam etc. Please ask in store for details or see below more information.
From £168.00 (£140.00 +VAT)
The split seat option allows you to drop one or both of the sides of the seat down to relieve pressure underneath the thighs and stretch out the legs. Especially useful for hip and/or knee discomfort. **Please note that this option does not come with a seat depth adjustment. When ordering this option we will require a measurement from the back of buttocks to the back of knee when seated.**
From £27.60 (£23.00 +VAT)
The Adapt range of chairs can be reduced in seat depth to suit shorter leg length. Please specify to the nearest cm when placing your order or ask us for advice. (min 410mm with slide)
From £27.60 (£23.00 +VAT)
The Adapt range of chairs can be reduced in seat wdth to suit the slimmer build. Please specify to the nearest cm when placing your order or ask us for advice. Minimum 41cm width.
From £282.00 (£235.00 +VAT)
Heat Pad System - Requires Positional Diagram
From £25.20 (£21.00 +VAT)