VELA Salsa 110 Saddle Stool with Brake
- £960.00 (£800.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 4 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
BEST FOR MOBILITY: VELA Salsa 110 is a sit-stand chair with unique braking system, a shallow seat and pommel, with independent tilt, which supports and stabilises the user.
VELA Salsa 110 is particularly good for:
tasks that require standing, e.g. when people require support and stability for cooking and ironing
people with back problems, arthritis, walking difficulties etc., who need extra support
Has a seat with raised lip as standard (B:46xL:35 cm) and an Ergo backrest (B:38xL:22 cm).
TRIED & TESTED 4-Wheeled Braking System
The central braking system is easy to lock with one handle and incredibly stable providing the confidence to be able to get in and out of the chair without fear of the chair slipping away from you Added to this the stable armrests make it easier to get into and out of the chair: the user can lean their full weight onto the armrest as the chair will not move. This is a benefit to users who have problems regarding mobility or balance
The chair has smoothly running wheels and plenty of room for the feet. This means that when unlocked, the user can easily ‘walk’ the chair while sitting down and move around without assistance - promoting independent living/working.
VELA has an extensive range of accessories (Please inquire by phone or email): Seats, Backrests and Covers, Armrests, Leg Rests and Footrests, Foot Ring, Headrest and Body Supports, Seat Belts, Table Tray, Brake Pedal, and Strolling Bracket.
- Vari-Lock mechanism with Seat Tilt
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Yes, by way of backrest adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Shallow Seat
- Back Size
- Weight Rating
- 19 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
VELA Sit-stand Chairs with brake
VELA Salsa is a range of sit-stand chairs with brakes. This range promotes the user’s independence in a variety of activities by creating a safe, high workplace. VELA Salsa sit-stand chairs provide good ergonomics and are perfect for providing relief in a varied working day with both standing and sedentary work, in the workplace or at home.
Advantages of VELA Salsa sit-stand chairs
VELA Salsa is for people who require support and stability especially for tasks that require standing, e.g. in the case of back problems, arthritis, walking difficulties etc.
Supports an ergonomic position for tasks in the home or workplace
The brake provides extra safety while working and when the user is getting into or out of the chair
Option to “walk” the chair forward in a low position
The 100 mm height adjustment have the possibility for the lowest seat height from 38 cm and up to 48 cm.
The 150 mm starts with a seat height from 45 cm and up to 60 cm.
The 200 mm starts with a seat height from 50 cm and up to 70 cm.
The 260 mm starts with a seat height from 60 cm and up to 86 cm.