VELA TANGO 510EL
- £3000.00 (£2500.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 4 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
Electrically Operated Height Adjustable Chair
***THIS IS A BESPOKE CHAIR AND AS SUCH WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU PURCHASE THIS ONLINE. PLEASE CONTACT SHAPE TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS WITH US -
OR DOWNLOAD THIS FORM AND SEND BACK TO US WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU ASAP***
VELA Tango 510E High Back Mobility Chair is a new, upgraded design of the popular Vela Tango range designed for active people for use at home, at the workplace, and in rehabilitation or training facilities to secure an optimal sitting position as well as optimal ergonomics, safety and comfort for all persons with disabilities or limited mobility. The large handled brake system gives a fixed position when needed, or when unlocked the four large-diameter wheels provide easy manoeuvring.
The new 500, and 510, all come with a seat recline function, as well as the usual seat incline that allows ease of exit from the seat. The 14 degree recline in the 510 series ensures maximum support at rest. Plus, the higher backrest design with more lateral support around the lumbar/kidney area provides increased posture stability.
VELA Tango 510E has all the benefits of a work chair, such as good stability, large castors, central brake, adjustment of seat height, seat rotation, seat angle, foldable adjustable armrests and a wide range of accessories to choose from.
Electric controls on the 510E are easily reached under the left or right armrests with sitting heights between 40cm and 66cm with the 200mm Lift. This can be set at intervals according to the needs of the user and is set as standard at interval 2 with a height range of 42-62cm. Alternatively a 300mm lift can take the chair between 45 and 81cm at intervals.
TRIED & TESTED 4-Wheeled Braking System
The central braking system is easy to lock with one handle and incredibly stable providing the confidence to be able to get in and out of the chair without fear of the chair slipping away from you Added to this the stable armrests make it easier to get into and out of the chair: the user can lean their full weight onto the armrest as the chair will not move. This is a benefit to users who have problems regarding mobility or balance
The chair has smoothly running wheels and plenty of room for the feet. This means that when unlocked, the user can easily ‘walk’ the chair while sitting down and move around without assistance - promoting independent living/working.
VELA has an extensive range of accessories (Please inquire by phone or email): Seats, Backrests and Covers, Armrests, Leg Rests and Footrests, Foot Ring, Headrest and Body Supports, Seat Belts, Table Tray, Brake Pedal, and Strolling Bracket.
- Vari-Lock mechanism with Seat Recline
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Medium/Large Seat
- Back Size
- Weight Rating
- 25 Stone
- Seat Height
- 42-62cm (With 200mm actuator - Factory Fitting, but adjustable)
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £3000.00 (£2500.00 +VAT)
In designing the VELA Tango range, focus has been on ergonomics, safety and VELA's high-reputed quality standards. Moreover, the chairs have been developed to comply with all relevant requirements and standards.
The chairs in the VELA Tango range have been developed to ensure a high level of comfort and ergonomics.
The unique lumbar support helps the back assume the correct position (a gentle S-shaped spine as seen from the side), thereby ensuring the least possible strain on the lumbar vertebrae.
The seats in the VELA Tango range are upholstered with a solid cushion which, thanks to the specially developed foam zones, ensures optimum sitting comfort for the user.
Sitting comfort is therefore good, even when the seat is in a tilted, active position.
Arched steel frame made from profile tubing ensures that all the wheels remain in contact with the floor, even on uneven surfaces
Each wheel is secured with a wheel spindle in a tower
Outer tubing in lacquered steel with indications for interval regulation
Height Adjustment with telescopic actuator
24VDC electrical circuit with integrated motor control
Audible alarm in the event of low battery charge (<10V)
Batteries: 12VDC 3.2 Ah sealed gel battery x 2
Charger: 24VDC 500m A
Seat mechanism is fully mechanical.