Hoganas Eco Large
- £886.80 £753.78 (£628.15 +VAT) Save 15%
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 6 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
The chair Höganäs ECO Large is specifically designed to cater to all the requirements of a user working at a height adjustable workstation.
The advanced mechanism, incorporating three balance shafts, enables Höganäs ECO Large to offer the maximum number of possibilities for varied posture and a chair that always is in synchronisation with the body.
The unique split seat mechanism on the Eco flexes with your body movements allowing you to stretch out, or sit up straight with the seat tilted forwards with a saddle seat effect - it is quite extraordinary and very difficult to explain! You really do have to try it. But the added benefit, having used his chair myself, is that getting out of the chair is made that much easier by the extreme forward tilt of the seat, which is a great benefit to any back pain sufferer!
Inflatable lumbar support, memory foam seat, a selection of armrests and a neck rest are optional extra's. Please add these below as you 'select' your chair.
- Free Float 'Multimatic'
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat
- Back Size
- High Back
- Weight Rating
- 20 Stone
- Seat Height
- 410-560mm (standard)
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- 500mm (+/- 3cm seat slide)
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
1. Backrest height adjustment The backrest can be raised or lowered when this button is pressed. The backrest should be set so that the protruding section provides complete support for your lower back.
2. Backrest angle setting If you pull the lever upwards and apply pressure to the backpad, its angle will change.
3. Adjust the firmness of the recline setting Turn the rubber knob to the left or to the right to set the recline mechanism to fit your body weight.
4. Seat height adjustment Move the lever that controls the seat height upwards to raise the seat position or press with the help of your body weight to lower it.
5. Recline mechanism lock Press the lever in order to lock the recline mechanism in an upright sitting position.
6. Seat angle lock Pull the lever forwards in order to release the lock. If you pull the lever backwards, you can lock the seat angle in any desired position.
7. Lumbar support (optional extra) If you need more support in the lumbar region, more air can be pumped into the backrest using the pump. Air is let out by pressing the button next to the pump. The air cushion has two air chambers in order to ensure that the pressure is equally distributed.
8. Seat depth adjustment There is a lever at the front edge of the seat that regulates the seat depth. Loosen the seat by pushing the lever up towards the seat, move the seat forwards/backwards to achieve the desired depth, then release the lever, which locks in a number of fixed positions.
9. Armrest 4D adjustment The armrests can have their height, width, depth and angle adjusted. Height: Press the button on the side Width: Loosen the snap fitting on the bottom of the armrest attachment. Or move the armrest pad sideways. Depth: Move the armrest pad forwards or backwards. Angle: There is a small locking lever located on the bottom of the armrest pad. The armrest pad can be twisted when this lever is pointing downwards.
10. Neck rest setting (optional extra) The height and depth of the neck rest can be adjusted. Adjust the neck rest to the desired height by pulling it up or down. Adjust its depth by rolling it forwards/backwards.