DeskRise SPS3 + 140x80cm
- £550.00 £467.50 (£389.58 +VAT) Save 15%
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Delivery - 1 week
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY over £500
The new SPS3 width adjustable, electric height adjustable desk can be elevated from a very low sitting working height of approximately 650mm to a standing working height of, up to, approximately 1300mm when combined with a desk top.
Without crossbars to impede leg space, it is suited for double sided conference use.
With easy access and a motorized height adjustment, it is ideal for wheelchair users.
- Memory function stores and retains height settings for four positions.
- Motorised two-stage sit-stand adjustment.
- Push-button height adjustment.
- Height range of frame (625m - 1275mm).
- *Auto-stop safety system ‘bounces back’ if rise or fall meets an obstruction.
- Digital display shows desk height.
- The T frames are expandable in width to suit top sizes from 1200mm to 2000mm width.
***WE HOLD IN STOCK ALUMINIUM FRAME AND 4 OPTIONS OF TOP SIZE IN BEECH MELAMINE***
Other top sizes and colours are available, including custom made tops - please contact us if you would like to discuss these options
(Some of the Images of this product show the WHITE frame. This is for illustration purposes only. This Product is sold in the Aluminium frame as shown in the main image)
- Cable Tray
- Frame Size
- 110-180w x 70d (cm) WIDTH ADJUSTABLE
- No. of Columns
- Two (No Crossbeam)
- Weight Rating
- Height Range
- 65-130cm (Inc Top)
- Product Warranty
- Warranty Period
- 5 Year Warranty Frame/Electrics/Motor
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £550.00 £467.50 (£389.58 +VAT) Save 15%
*Note in the Anti-collision system:
There are 2 requirements for the anti-collision system:
- The anti-collision system is only activated when using the memory
- The anti-collision system only works when the difference in force is suddenly noticeable by the system.