- £569.00 (£474.17 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 6-8 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
An all round chair with tilting seat and leg cushion. Unlike the Variable, the Multi is static, but its design encourages you to sit in many different ways.
The Multi is height adjustable kneeling stool with solid beech frame and four seperate height adjustments. Wherever you’re going and whatever you’re doing, take the Multi balans® along. This multi-function sitting instrument is portable, height-adjustable and supports a range of sitting positions, so you never know when it will come in useful.
- Height Adjustable
- Folds down for easy storage and transport
Manufacturing issues has pushed delivery of non stock chairs to +6 weeks. Please call for further help.
- height Adjustable Kneeler
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat
- Back Size
- Weight Rating
- Tested to 15.7 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £569.00 (£474.17 +VAT)
The Multi is suitable for a variety of working heights and activities. Both height and seating angle can be adjusted simultaneously. The chair can also be folded up when not in use or for making transportation easier.
Designed to create an open angle between the torso and thighs, the Multi balans® gives you the freedom to decide just how open that angle should be. At its steepest setting, the Multi balans® places almost as little strain on the back as a standing posture, while at its lowest it can function as a child’s chair and worktable in one. In any position your spine is in its natural, dynamic curvature while your torso needs to finds it own equilibrium. This will strengthen your back muscles and your chest is kept open for deep breathing. But this remarkable chair’s flexibility doesn’t end there. Because it is light enough to easily carry, and it folds up flat so you can hang it or stow it up against the wall.