Conset 501-19 Single Column Electric Standing Desk
- £637.20 (£531.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 2 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
The perfect compliment to a sit stand chair, This single column electric height adjustable desks allows you to vary your working height throughout the day, helping to protect your back and keep the body active. Simply choose your frame and then decide on the shape of desk you prefer. The wide choice of desk tops lets you fit the desk to your needs.
*The price below does not include the table top - please choose your top size from the options tab below.
A small selection of desk tops are available to select below - other top sizes and colours are available, including custom made tops - please contact us if you would like to discuss these options
- Cable Tray
- Frame Size
- 120w x 49d (cm)
- No. of Columns
- Weight Rating
- Height Range
Our heavy duty single column frame lifts to 118cm and is suitable for desk tops between 100 and 140cm wide. Suitable for small corners, and for installation in groups. Height adjustable from 68-118cm.
As humans we are designed to stand upright. In this way our bodies are perfectly balanced and our bones, muscles and joints in a neutral position, particularly with regard to the natural curve of our spine. People with existing back problems often find that working standing at an electric desk offers significant pain relief and can also help the recovery process.
The smooth electric height adjustment in the single column ConSet desk allows the user to alter their working height from 68 to 118 cm, making this perfect for multi-user environments. People of various heights can easily adjust their desk according to their specific needs – particularly beneficial for those of a taller stature to prevent stooping.
Custom shaped desks:
Each of the ConSet frames has a number of standard desk shapes and sizes to choose from, but if you can’t find the desk you want we can have it made for you. Please ask us for details on special desk shapes.