DeskRise CRANK Height Adjustable Sit Stand Desk
- From £342.00 (£285.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- IN STOCK: 1-2 Days
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
QUICK SHIP 1-2 Days
CRANK ADJUSTABLE SIT-STAND DESK FRAME - ALUMINIUM FINISH
- WORKING HEIGHT OF 70-115cm (when used with standard desk top*)
- 5 YEAR GUARANTEE
- 80kg LOAD
- WIDTH ADJUSTABLE 1075mm TO 1800mm
- Cable Tray
- Frame Size
- 110-180w x 70d (cm) WIDTH ADJUSTABLE
- No. of Columns
- Two (No Crossbeam)
- Weight Rating
- Height Range
- 70-115cm (Working Height)
- Product Warranty
- Warranty Period
- 5 Year Warranty Frame
Why not try the desk alongside sit-stand stool that also offers movement, such as the muvman, swopper, BackApp or Varier Move. Then you can easily take the weight off your feet without the need to sit down fully. The human body just isn't designed for sitting, and while we supply and recommend ergonomic chairs for many people who really need it, our bodies are meant to be active. They are made for movement. This is why our chairs are made for movement, and this is why we recommend Sit-Stand desks. We don't think you should necessarily stand up all day either! Sit down, stand up, perch, walk around, perch again. As long as you are comfortable...