DeskRise SPS3-90 - Electric Sit Stand Corner Desk Frame (Expandable) - Aluminium
- £780.00 £663.00 (£552.50 +VAT) Save 15%
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- IN STOCK: 1-2 Days
- £12 Carriage OR...
- Free Delivery on orders over £500
EXPANDABLE THREE COLUMN ELECTRIC SIT-STAND DESK FRAME - ALUMINIUM FINISH - SUITABLE FOR CORNER DESKS 1200x1200mm UP TO 1800x1800mm
- WORKING HEIGHT OF 65-130cm (when used with standard desk top*)
- 4 x MEMORY FUNCTION WITH DIGITAL DISPLAY
- 5 YEAR GUARANTEE
- 150kg LOAD
- THREE MOTOR
- WIDTH ADJUSTABLE ON BOTH SIDES (1075mm TO 1800mm & 1076mm TO 1801mm)
- ANTI COLLISION**
- CERTIFIED STANDARDS - EN 527-1:2011, EN527-2:2016 & EN 1730:2012
*YOU CAN USE THIS FRAME UNDERNEATH YOUR EXISTING DESK TOP, OR IF YOU WISH TO ORDER THIS FRAME WITH A DESK TOP, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS OF PRICES AND OPTIONS.
- Cable Tray
- Frame Size
- 110-180w x 110-180w x 70d (cm) WIDTH ADJUSTABLE CORNER FRAME
- No. of Columns
- Three (No Crossbeam)
- Weight Rating
- Height Range
- 62.5-127.5cm (Frame Height)
- Product Warranty
- Warranty Period
- 5 Year Warranty Frame/Electrics/Motor
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £780.00 £663.00 (£552.50 +VAT) Save 15%
The SPS3 width adjustable, electric height adjustable desk can be elevated from a very low sitting working height of approximately 650mm to a standing working height of 1300mm (when combined with a desk top) Without crossbars to impede leg space, it is suited for double sided conference use. With easy access and a motorized height adjustment, it is ideal for wheelchair users.
Electric standing desks are an ideal way to stay active at work and keep your blood flowing - great for your concentration, and your posture. A change is as good as a rest, they say, and the quick and easy electric adjustment on the DeskRise SPS3 desk facilitates constant movement throughout the day.
With 4 memory heights and a digital display, plus the absence of an obstructive cross beam, this desk is perfect for multi-user environments or an individual who wants to take advantage of the range of sit to stand heights this desk offers.
**Note in the Anti-collision system:
There are 2 requirements for the anti-collision system:
- The anti-collision system is only activated when using the memory
- The anti-collision system only works when the difference in force is suddenly noticeable by the system. If the desk simply meets an unmoving object slowly it will continue to rise or fall.
Why not try the desk alongside sit-stand stool that also offers movement, such as the muvman, swopper, BackApp or Varier Move. Then you can easily take the weight off your feet without the need to sit down fully. The human body just isn't designed for sitting, and while we supply and recommend ergonomic chairs for many people who really need it, our bodies are meant to be active. They are made for movement. This is why our chairs are made for movement, and this is why we recommend Sit-Stand desks. We don't think you should necessarily stand up all day either! Sit down, stand up, perch, walk around, perch again. As long as you are comfortable...
- Frame adjustable Size: W (1075-1800) * (1078-1803)*D(600) mm
- Top suitable size: W (1200-1900*1200-1900) * D(650-800) mm
- Input - 110/230VAC
- Material - Steel
- Column height range - 625-1275mm
- Max speed - 38mm/s
- Display shows - 65-130cm (Due to standard 25mm Depth of top)
- Powder finish options - Grey/white/black (For White or Black please enquire for lead time)
- Lifting Noise level produced - 50db
- Max loading - 150Kg
- Motor life - 20.000 times
- Operating temperature - 0-40 degree
- Warranty - 5 years