Ergotron WorkFit-TL Sit-Stand Workstation
- £414.00 (£345.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 1-2 days
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE Delivery on orders over £500
Wider than the 'Workfit-T', With 38cm of lift, and 18kg lifting capacity, this easy-lift sit to stand workstation sits comfortably on top of your desk (min depth of desk 61cm) - **Ships Fully Assembled**
The Ergotron WorkFit-TL is designed for monitors up to 30", and has an incredibly easy lifting mechanism that places no strain on the back muscles - making this the ideal remedial solution for back pain sufferers. WorkFit-TL features a larger keyboard tray and wider worksurface. Like the smaller WorkFit-T, it saves space because it moves straight up and down, always staying within the footprint of your desktop.
Extremely stable throughout its range of motion, one can freely lean on it while working without worry of tip or height-drop.
This solution works well both on straight edge desks, or in corner desk configurations.
Base Size: w95cm x d59cm. Keyboard Tray Dimensions: w69cm x d28cm
WorkFit Single Monitor Kit, or
WorkFit Dual Monitor Kit (AS SHOWN IN MAIN IMAGE)
Upgrade your WorkFit to hold one, or two, LCDs above the desktop. Offers 5" (13 cm) of height adjustment. Easily lift LCD screens to proper height for ergonomic comfort.
For use with WorkFit-T, WorkFit-TL and WorkFit-PD products
ALSO combine with Tall-User Kit
Convert a WorkFit Dual-Monitor Kit to reach the ergonomic height requirements of taller users. adding 1.75-5" of additional height to the monitors. Also upgrades a standard WorkFit Dual Kit by adding up/down tilt adjustment.
- Frame Size
- Base Size: w95cm x d59cm.
- Weight Rating
- 4.5kg to 18kg
- Height Range
- 38cm Height Range
Add Monitor Arm Kit?
From £315.90 (£263.25 +VAT)
Durable polished aluminum construction for two monitors. With the additional conversion kit this product can be attached to your Workfit T, TL, TX or TLE for extra adjustability of the monitors Create a productive multi-display configuration that lifts screens up to where they’re easier to see while reclaiming valuable worksurface. Supports up to 24" LCD Monitors SIDE by SIDE Weights from 3.1kg to 9.1kg Versatile: Use with a notebook and LCD or with two LCDs Extends LCDs or laptop up to 25" (64 cm) with an adjustment range of 18" (46 cm); push your displays out of the way when not in use Frees up the desktop to increase workspace Easy to use: Simple installation and effortless operationnew