Ergotron WorkFit-TX Sit-Stand Workstation Black
- £504.00 (£420.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 1-2 days
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE Delivery on orders over £500
The adjustable standing desk that sets a new standard in sit-stand. The WorkFit-TX fits more people with an X-shaped lift that folds close to your desk to keep the right monitor-to-keyboard tray spacing.
With an adjustable, back-tilt keyboard tray that sits below the worksurface, this ultra-low sit-stand workstation moves you forward with top-notch ergonomics sitting and standing.
Delivers leading ergonomics sitting or standing with 17″ (43,2 cm) of vertical height adjustment, plus 3″ (6,2 cm) of keyboard adjustment
Thoughtful, ultra-low design offers a sleek look and ergonomic fit for a wide range of users.
Large worksurface keeps office essentials nearby
Drop-down tray places your keyboard at the most comfortable ergonomic position
Offers infinite height adjustment points from an easy-to-find handle with no clicking
Personalize your fit with multiple monitor riser locations and keyboard height and position
Ships fully assembled with out-of-the-box installation that gets you standing faster
Tested and guaranteed with a full five-year warranty
Worksurface Size: w81cm x d68.5cm. Keyboard Tray Dimensions: w71cm x d20cm
WorkFit Single Monitor Kit, or
WorkFit Dual Monitor Kit (AS SHOWN IN MAIN IMAGE)
Upgrade your WorkFit to hold one, or two, LCDs above the desktop. Offers 5" (13 cm) of height adjustment. Easily lift LCD screens to proper height for ergonomic comfort.
For use with WorkFit-T, WorkFit-TL, WorkFit TX and WorkFit-TLE products
ALSO combine with Tall-User Kit for WorkFit Dual
Convert a WorkFit Dual-Monitor Workstation to reach the ergonomic height requirements of taller users. adding 1.75-5" of additional height to the monitors. Also upgrades a standard WorkFit Dual by adding up/down tilt adjustment.
- Frame Size
- Worksurface Size: w81cm x d68.5cm.
- Weight Rating
- 4.5kg to 18.2kg
- Height Range
- 43.2cm Height Range
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £504.00 (£420.00 +VAT)
Add Monitor Arm Kit?
From £315.90 (£263.25 +VAT)
Durable polished aluminum construction for two monitors. With the additional conversion kit this product can be attached to your Workfit T, TL, TX or TLE for extra adjustability of the monitors Create a productive multi-display configuration that lifts screens up to where they’re easier to see while reclaiming valuable worksurface. Supports up to 24" LCD Monitors SIDE by SIDE Weights from 3.1kg to 9.1kg Versatile: Use with a notebook and LCD or with two LCDs Extends LCDs or laptop up to 25" (64 cm) with an adjustment range of 18" (46 cm); push your displays out of the way when not in use Frees up the desktop to increase workspace Easy to use: Simple installation and effortless operation