YOYO Desk Learn - Mobile Sit-Stand Workstation
- £293.96 (£244.97 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- In Stock: 2-3 days
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE Delivery on orders over £200
Mobile Sit-Stand Workstation for ideal for home working and compact workspaces.
Yo-Yo DESK® LEARN is a new solution designed by experts for use by students or office workers in smaller spaces and flexible offices. It converts a passive workspace to become a dynamic one. Wheels are lockable when required.
Yo-Yo DESK® LEARN is light, easy to handle and easy to move. The Click'n'Glide™ mechanism enables effortless glide up / down. Child friendly, elegant and sturdy. The desk top has an in built drink holder and tablet holder for optimal ergonomics. The column has a hook to hang a backpack.
Height adjustable range: min. 74cm / max. 114cm. MANUAL Height Adjustment
3 Year Warranty
- Frame Size
- Worktop Size - w60cm x d56cm
- Weight Rating
- Height Range
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £293.96 (£244.97 +VAT)
A stand up desk encourages healthy behavior that leads to physical and academic improvements for kids
Better metabolic health leads to more alertness and engagement
Promotes good posture and helps burn additional calories throughout the day
Each student can instantly and intuitively personalize the desk to his or her preferred height
The Click’n’Glide™ mechanism lets students easily adjust the desk height for proper ergonomic head positioning, helping reduce neck strain from looking down at digital devices
Paired with a counter-height stool, students can choose when to sit or stand throughout the day
Includes student-friendly features: a hook to hang a backpack; cupholder, tablet slot and pencil tray integrated into the worksurface
For the Classroom:
Greater student focus and engagement
Casters easily roll Yo-Yo Desk® LEARN to reconfigure classrooms for small-group breakouts; quickly return to full classroom configuration when done
One size fits all: Height adjustment range is designed for students ages 9 through adult
For the School:
Student desk height is easily changed by kids using the hand lever: No need for staff to make adjustments or reconfigure desk before, during or after school hours
Ships in compact box and assembles in less than 60 seconds (no tools required)
Strong, durable worksurface withstands abuse
Safe and stable: Designed to ANSI / BIFMA X5.5-2008 standards