RH Logic 400 Elite Control Room
- £1078.80 (£899.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 1 week
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
RH Logic 400 Elite 24 Hour - High back ergonomic office chair with free floating movement mechanism and extra padding and improved ventilation in the seat and back - Tested and approved for control room use.
The Elite is available with XL armrests. These are thicker and deeper than standard armrests providing additional comfort. (The chair is priced below without armrests or neckrest)
- Free Float Knee Tilt
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Optional XL Armrests
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat (XL Upgrade Available)
- Back Size
- High Back
- Weight Rating
- 23 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- 475-535mm (XL Upgrade Available)
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
The trick is to fully adapt the tools we use to the human body, so that they can always be used without risking injury. It follows that an orthopaedic chair from RH should always support an upright sitting position, relieve tension, allow you to vary how you sit, and be easy to use. Then you will have everything you need to avoid incorrect sitting.
Every RH chair is designed so that it takes only a simple operation to adjust it if you want to move closer to your desk, recline or move freely. RH chairs make all variations possible.
In this chair you choose your position. The chair follows the smallest movement and gives you full strain relief, support and comfort. All the controls can be reached while sitting in the chair, facilitating ease of use.
Removable Pads: The seat and backrest pads on the Logic 300/400 can be removed and easily replaced when worn, reducing the need to replace the whole chair.