Activ 2 Petit (Armrests Optional)
- £246.00 (£205.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 3 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE Delivery on orders over £500
The Activ 2 Petit chair is ideal for users with shorter than average thigh length. The Activ 2 has a petit seat and small backrest with plenty of basic adjustments and many additional optional extras including memory foam to reduce seated pressure.
- 3-lever Vari-Lock mechanism
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Short Seat
- Back Size
- Medium Back
- Weight Rating
- 23 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
The Activ 2 Petit chair is ideal for users with shorter than average thigh length. The Activ Posture range of chairs have the option to include the unique air-care technology system, providing superior enhanced comfort in the seat. The technology provides
Pressure sensitive relief to the coccyx area
Encourages correct posture.
Offers superior weight distribution
Encourages active sitting
Aids in reduction of spinal compression and improves core stability
This chair is designed to follow your movements. With a free floating mechanism the chair pivots at the center of the seat, allowing an infinite lock if required.
The key to this mechanism is that the backrest and seat move together, maintaining the open pelvic angle and keeping the lumbar support in the position that you need it.