Adapt 200 - Bespoke Petit Ergonomic Chair
- £510.00 (£425.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 4+ weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE Delivery on orders over £500
Our 'petite' offering, the Adapt® 200 chair offers superb ergonomics for smaller, lighter users who are often not very well catered for in the general ergonomic chair market.
This chair is supplied on a made-to-measure only basis. Shape will work with you to ensure that the chair is right for you. ***THIS IS A BESPOKE CHAIR AND AS SUCH WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU PURCHASE THIS ONLINE. PLEASE CONTACT SHAPE TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS WITH US***
We can fully customise this chair with all of Ergochair's Adaptations™ making it especially suitable for people with growth restrictions or for students and children with very specific needs and conditions - Talk to us for more information.
- Free Float Movement
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Small Seat - Custom Made
- Back Size
- Custom Made
- Weight Rating
- 19 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £510.00 (£425.00 +VAT)
The dimensions shown below are the minimum and maximum parameters within which we can make this chair; they don't refer to the finished dimensions of any single standard Adapt® 200 chair
Add Headrest Options
Add Backrest Options
From £282.00 (£235.00 +VAT)
Heat Pad System - Requires Positional Diagram
From £25.20 (£21.00 +VAT)
Add Seat Options
From £168.00 (£140.00 +VAT)
The split seat option allows you to drop one or both of the sides of the seat down to relieve pressure underneath the thighs and stretch out the legs. Especially useful for hip and/or knee discomfort. **Please note that this option does not come with a seat depth adjustment. When ordering this option we will require a measurement from the back of buttocks to the back of knee when seated.**