Capisco 8106 Saddle Stool
- £842.40 £758.16 (£631.80 +VAT) Save 10%
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Delivery Time: 1 week in Black
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
Up and down. HÅG Capisco 8106 Office chairs
If you’re into innovation, HÅG Capisco 8106 is the office chair for you. You won’t find another office chair so well suited to work surfaces at different heights or to height-adjustable desks. In a HÅG Capisco 8106, you can sit equally comfortably facing forward or turned to the side, allowing you a broad reach. The chair has received a number of awards for its unique qualities and characteristic design. (These principles has recently been copied over into the Capisco Puls 8010, a less padded but more cost effective solution suitable for more robust clinical, industrial environments, or the Capisco Pul 8020, perfect for short term home use, schools etc.)
- Seat height Adjustment
- Backrest Height Adjustment
- Free Float Movement
- Weight Tension Control
- TEN YEAR Guarantee
Capisco Saddle Stool with backrest and BalancedMovementMechanism TM. Please note that price is for a PG1 fabric (Please contact us for a quote for other fabric types including Vinyl)
- Free Float Movement
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Arm supports when in a relaxed Position
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat - Saddle
- Back Size
- Medium Back
- Weight Rating
- 17 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Data unavailable
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
- Your choices:
- None selected.
- Your add ons:
- None selected.
From £842.40 £758.16 (£631.80 +VAT) Save 10%
Ever wondered what the best position to sit in is? It’s always the next one! An ergonomic chair is one that follows you naturally into your next seating position. It should heed the body’s movements, both small and large, and stay still when the body wants it to. With a chair that follows the body, the user can focus on work while the body supplies the needs of the muscles that are activated. You move your whole body without even thinking about it. Good blood circulation is fundamental to a healthy body and clarity of thought.
HÅG Capisco’s seat is made from recycled car bumpers and waste household plastic packaging. Plastic components are labelled to enable sorting for recycling. HÅG is registered as an environmentally conscious enterprise within the EU Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS). We also employ environmental management systems in accordance with NS-ISO 14001. When you buy a HÅG chair, we’ll remove your old chair (regardless of brand) free of charge.
HÅG Capisco – ‘The Saddle Chair’ – was designed modelled on the horse rider’s dynamic seating position. The chair is perfectly suited to any table height. Peter Opsvik and his colleagues have collaborated with HÅG since 1974 and have made a major contribution to the philosophy on which HÅG builds its business