Jumper Saddle Stool
- £432.00 (£360.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 4 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
Jumper saddle stool with seat tilt. The saddle seat guarantees a healthy back posture and an excellent seating posture.The position of the sitter’s legs stimulates blood circulation and allows easy movements while seated. Moreover, you can get close to your patient or working surface.
Anatomically shaped saddle stools that encourage a healthy back posture.
Two seat widths: Jumper (wider) & Amazone (narrower)
COMES AS STANDARD WITH leatherette upholstery.
Also available with with seamless upholstery OR Anti MRSA Fabric.
Low backrest and foot-operated height adjustment optional on all models.
(If you require a backrest with armrests as well, choose the Barrage seat)
- Seat and Back Tilt
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat - Saddle
- Back Size
- Weight Rating
- 19 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height