BackApp Smart Saddle Stool
- £639.60 (£533.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 2 weeks
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
BackApp Smart is a unique chair for people struggling with back pain, or for those who want to prevent future back problems! This chair has a rocking mechanism, based around the red ball in the images. The ball can be adjusted to increase or decrease movement in the stool, and allow you to gradually train your back and increase muscle strength.
The BackApp chair will provide a dynamic sitting position that increases the blood flow and has both preventive and soothing impact on back pain. - Surveys show that most of BackApp customers use their BackApp at work, and as much as 80% have experienced a positive health effect by sitting on the chair.
- 360 Degree Ball Balance
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Medium Seat - Saddle
- Back Size
- Weight Rating
- 17.3 Stone
- Seat Height
- 666-892mm (floor to back of seat at highest point)
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
The unique thing about BackApp is that your feet are placed on the footboard, rather than being fixated on the floor. This allows the chair to rotate gently around the vertical axis when you move. The movements transfer exactly to where we want them – to the lower back!
The BackApp chair is training and strengthening the core muscles around your spinal column. When you sit on a BackApp, the muscles supporting your spinal column have to work to keep balance – this provides an active and correct sitting position which give you a stronger back.
Back App is not only a chair; it is also a training apparatus. Adjust the balance exercise by turning the ball – if you turn the ball downwards, the chair will become more unsteady, which will increase the training effect.
Back App will improve the ergonomic conditions at your work place. Because you are seated higher on a Back App than on a normal chair, it is important to adjust the height of your desk. Most desks can be manually heightened. An electric adjustable desk is a perfect match with Back App.
Using a Back App demands practice. To begin with, you might experience fatigue in your lower back – this is because the muscles in this area is activated by the chair, and the stamina in these muscles is often limited. After a few weeks, you should be able to sit on the Back App for longer periods. After some training, using it an entire day is achievable.
Back App is recommended by many experts; physiotherapists, chiropractors, ergonomists etc. Contact your nearest expert to learn more about how Back App can have a positive effect on your back!
- Balanced with Movement Adjustment
- Seat Height Adjustment
- Pelvic Lip
- 360 Degree Movement
- Strengthens Your Back