B2503 Bariatric (42 Stone)
- From £1668.00 (£1390.00 +VAT)
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Delivery Time: 1 week
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
This chair with its sturdy reinforced construction is designed to accommodate individuals up to 600 lbs (42st. 273kg.). Bodybilt's unique sculptured seat pan helps distribute pressure across the thighs, making for a more comfortable sitting experience.
This chair comes with armrests as standard (Pictured)
- Fixed Mechanism
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Special Order
- Seat Size
- Large Seat
- Back Size
- High Back
- Weight Rating
- 42 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
This chair with its sturdy reinforced construction is designed to accommodate individuals up to 600 lbs. Bodybilt's unique sculptured seat pan helps distribute pressure across the thighs, making for a more comfortable sitting experience.
- Sturdy seating solution for individuals up to 600lbs.
- Fixed position for increased stability
- Sturdy and stable 27” (69cm) five wheel base
- Standard heavy duty short pneumatic cylinder
- Two steel brace bars in the front and back of the seat pan
- Additional steel plate under the seat pan provides added strength and durability
- Arm brackets are welded to the seat
- Height adjustable back
- Arm rests are standard
- Inflatable Air Lumbar®
Bodybilt B2503 Bariatric (Up to 42 Stone)
From £114.01 (£95.01 +VAT)
This uniquely dynamic arm provides constant support from keyboard to mouse, throughout the day. Tracks forward and rotates 360° at two pivot points. The cuff sustains a comfortable fit and ensures proper tracking as your forearm moves.