J2407 Mid-High Back Bodybilt
- £1056.00 (£880.00 +VAT)
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Delivery Time: 1 week
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
The J2407 has a deeply contoured seat to reduce pressure on the underside of the thighs and allow for the knee joint to be set below the hip angle without the need for tilting the seat forwards. This improves stability, while maintaining an open hip angle and thereby helps maintain a natural curve to the lumbar spine. For even more comfort, see the J2407 Comfortek model with memory foam and a stretchy fabric.
- Free Float Movement
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Medium - Standard Contour
- Back Size
- Medium Back
- Weight Rating
- 21.5 Stone
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
All BodyBilt High-Task-Back chairs provide exceptional comfort with upper and low back support. 10-Point Posture Control adjustability puts at your command the tools to address and alleviate stressful aches and pains so often escalated by inferior chairs.
The moderately contoured seat on this model is the most popular design. With passive weight distribution via surface contact this model encourages proper-seated posture and cushions the high-pressure points that lead to discomfort on flat seat designs.
The J style mechanism rocks from a centre-pivot point under the seat, and allows for the backrest depth adjustment feature.
- Backrest angle adjustment
- Backrest height adjustment (4” range)
- Armrest height, angle, articulation & width adjustment
- Seat height adjustment (5.5” range)
- Seat Depth 19” Seat Width 21”
- Seat tilt adjustment & tension control
- J style adjustment (seat pivots from center of mechanism)
- Inflatable Air Lumbar®
- Seat Slider
- Mid-High Back Task Chair Inc lumbar pump and armrests
- Weighted up to 21.5 Stone
From £114.01 (£95.01 +VAT)
This uniquely dynamic arm provides constant support from keyboard to mouse, throughout the day. Tracks forward and rotates 360° at two pivot points. The cuff sustains a comfortable fit and ensures proper tracking as your forearm moves.