J2504 (35st) Big and Tall
- £1416.00 (£1180.00 +VAT)
- Coccyx Pain The coccyx, commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the vertebral column in humans and apes.
- Lumbar Pain The lumbar region is sometimes referred to as the lower spine, or as an area of the back in its proximity.
- Lumbar SupportNullam cursus, libero quis faucibus euismod, metus justo pellentesque tortor, at auctor nisi ipsum sit amet libero. Vivamus vehicula luctus consequat. Quisque iaculis, ante eget semper semper, nisi ipsum egestas libero, id sagittis nulla nisi vitae velit.
- Neck & Shoulder The neck is the body part between the head and torso.
- Pelvic Pain The pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it.
- Sciatic Pain The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in humans and other animals. It begins in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
- Spinal Curvature or Pressure Spinal curvature is when there's abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
- Delivery Time: 1 week
- £12 Carriage OR...
- FREE DELIVERY
The deeply contoured seat on this model is one of our most popular designs. With passive weight distribution via surface contact this model encourages proper-seated posture and cushions the high-pressure points that lead to discomfort on flat seat designs. The Big and Tall chairs provide exceptional comfort with upper and low back support for users up to 35 stone (500lbs). Additional modifications to the seat (below) can make this even more suitable to those suffering with coccyx pain (modifications will increase lead time on this model).
- Free Float Movement
- Seat Tilt
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Size
- Large - Heavily Contoured
- Back Size
- High Back
- Weight Rating
- 35 Stones
- Seat Height
- Backrest Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- Backrest Height
This model features a reinforced seat structure that is 22% larger than average seats, accommodating workers above the 80th percentile.
10-Point Posture Control adjustability puts at your command the tools to address and alleviate stressful aches and pains so often escalated by inferior chairs.
For special needs, an array of optional features is offered to address almost every seated task in the office.
The J style mechanism rocks from a center-pivot point under the seat, and allows for the backrest depth adjustment feature
- Backrest angle adjustment: 15° range
- Backrest height adjustment: 4” (10cm) range
- Height adjustable neckrest: 4” (10cm) range
- Armrest height & angle adjustment
- #4 Seat Dimensions: 21”D (53.5cm) x 26”W (66cm)
- Seat slider adjuster: 2” (5cm) range
- Seat height adjustment: 5.5” (14cm) range
- Seat tilt adjustment & tension control
- Steel-reinforced seat structure
- J-style adjustment mechanism (seat pivots from the centre of mechanism)
- Inflatable Air Lumbar®
From £114.01 (£95.01 +VAT)
This uniquely dynamic arm provides constant support from keyboard to mouse, throughout the day. Tracks forward and rotates 360° at two pivot points. The cuff sustains a comfortable fit and ensures proper tracking as your forearm moves.